• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

New profile posts

Hi, Ronald

Sorry I disturb you, hope you can hel me, I is a owner of Fsdeveloper MSK T-17 with a Pakistan Panel, but the is no manual for use this Panel, so I think wil it be possible to change the Panel with som gauges and Radio from Cessna 172, and if how to do it, beacuse I dont now enything about XML files.

Best ragards
Kurt
Copenhagen
Hello Arno, I hope you're doing well. I really appreciate your tools.

When it comes to batch work, I always rely on ScenProc and MCX. I was wondering about the possibility of adding the new features of Prepar3D V6 to MCX.

Basically, now you can add precipitation to the material. I'm still discovering features, but I'm sending you an .x file for you to take a look at if you could.

Attachments

• PBRPrepar3DV6.zip
    5.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Captura de pantalla 2024-03-07 152403.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-03-07 152403.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Captura de pantalla 2024-03-07 152410.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-03-07 152410.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 23
arno
arno
Thanks for providing the X file. There has been a request in the community for a while already to provide some examples of the new X file commands, so that I can add them to MCX. Hopefully this information is enough. I'll have a look.
Reactions: Fabigo
arno
arno
I have started to implement it now. Do you know if there is documentation of what the parameters mean? Before that was often documented with the X file format in the SDK, but it seems they removed that section.
Hi, thank´s for answer i FsDeveloper forum about " It is possible to change XML gauges in MSK -T17 Cockpit, to more Western style.:"
Hope you can help me, I try to change some gauges from Cessna 172 to MSK-T-17, because we dont understand how to use these Pakistan panel, and because we are 4 Old men 76-84 years there fly together in a Danish Virtuel Eskadrille ESK701
Hey Arno.
Wanting to do an FSX MSFS conversion of an object (FSX Bgl), I used ModelConverterX using the Import > Export Scenery > MSFS scenery package manipulation. This gave me a package (project.xml, PackageSources, PackageDefinitions) that I was curious to run by fspackagetool.exe.
This gave me a working Packages!

I wanted to thank you for all the work you do

Regards,
Marc
Hello,
I just bought and downloaded KLIA V2.0 FS2004 from simmarket.
However, I noticed, that there are no ground Phototextures for Winter and Spring Time....
The Ground apprears without textures and White only...

Can you please update this?
Thanks a lot!

Sincerely from Switzerland.
I am able to use the mdl in P3D V4.5. Problems though: the tailhook only slightly moves with [SHIFT Q} the tailhook key control. Is there a percent in the animation editor I need to increase?
Good morning Mathias,
I am interested with your autogen packages and I would like to know if the indian ocean is in your future plan.
I lived in Mauritius and I am interested with the Seychelles, Madagascar, Reunion Island etc.
Thanking you for your great work.
Best regards.
Michel
Good evening. I want to ask about the scenery for p3dv5. Now I creating the scenery for p3dv4 and p3dv5. When I starting it on p3dv4 all is good, but when I start this scenery on V5 after compilling and creating all flatten background I whatch this problem (screen 1 and 2). But form the sky another view all is good (screen 3). Can you help me please?

Attachments

• 2023-8-24_17-41-36-9.jpg
    2023-8-24_17-41-36-9.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 2023-8-24_18-19-57-630.jpg
    2023-8-24_18-19-57-630.jpg
    548.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 2023-8-24_18-19-58-990.jpg
    2023-8-24_18-19-58-990.jpg
    703.9 KB · Views: 124
  • LETL_ADEP5_ADE.bgl
    22.2 KB · Views: 134
  • LETL_ADEP5_ADE_CVX.bgl
    361 bytes · Views: 111
  • LETL_ADEP5_ADE_GP.bgl
    314.5 KB · Views: 123
Hey Arno, I was wondering what SDK other than FSX and P3D V1.4 I can use to convert an aircraft to MSFS. Can't find the P3D V1 or V2 downloads anywhere, and don't own FSX. When trying to download V1.4.4747.0 I get a "404 - Not Found".

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 105
arno
arno
It seems LM removed or changed the P3D v1 link. If you don't own FSX that would be the only option. Let me check if the file is still hosted elsewhere.
Sir, I was wondering if I could get a copy of your AIFP? I have version 3.4.3.15 and now I get these errors when loading; and also SAMM 2.
Sure would appreciate it. Many thanks.....

Attachments

• AIFP 4.jpg
    AIFP 4.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 87
Hi Arno,
I just started using your ModelConverterX, and I'm facing a problem. I have purchased some scenes for MFS, and I noticed that a .BGL file in the program contains around 400 building models. However, when I import the model file, I can only see one model at a time. I'm wondering if there's a way to import the file and view it as a complete scene? I tried using the Build Scene Wizard, but no luck.
arno
arno
Most like you have loaded a modellib bgl file, that only contains the objects, but not their placement. The scenery probably also has a second bgl file that places all objects. If you load both these files in the build scene wizard you would get the complete scene as one object.
P
phttinat
Hi there,

I followed your instructions, but unfortunately, the program doesn't display anything. I even tried with a smaller file, but the result remains the same - nothing is shown.

Attachments

• 356197586_942440720370194_4212182698564369637_n.png
    356197586_942440720370194_4212182698564369637_n.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 110
P
phttinat
Or is there any way to export the model into .fbx while preserving the positions they were set in when they are shown in MFS?
Hi Tom- Hope you're still around. Having an issue with XML Tools 2.01 for FSX all of a sudden. I'm not sure what I did, but now FSX wants to run XML Tools twice. If I say yes the 2nd time, the program closes. I can't figure out why it's doing this. I've checked dll.xml, I've re-installed the dll file but I can't make the issue go away. mwdmaestro@outlook.com.
Hello

I have a question about your FSX version of the ACG B17G

Could you please take a look here?

Thanks
With the last two FS2020 updates the Global AI Ship Traffic are not showing up. I've tried reinstalling the package, but it doesn't seem to help.

Is there an update to the Global AI Ship Traffic package or is it something I've done wrong?

Thank you for the help.
KL791
KL791
Just that download is needed. Could post a screen dump of your community folder? And where do you look for the ships? Take a flight from Calais to Dover, that is a sure place to find ships always.
PAA968 Kenny
PAA968 Kenny
Here's my community folder.
002501FlightSim.png

I fly a lot in the Caribbean.
PAA968 Kenny
PAA968 Kenny
I followed your advice and reinstalled the AI Ships and everything is working again. Thanks for the help.
Reactions: KL791
hy! my name is marco, i have the same problem you had with the msfstoolkit .bat file, after a few seconds everything closes. how did you solve it?
Hi ARNO

I have a problem that I cannot extract a FS2004 VC to P3DV4.4 or even FSX. Its an ALROT plane it looks like
Outside model works seemless

Thank you Roland

Zip of Plane would be here

Attachments

• MDLX Screenshot 2023-04-07 124711.jpg
    MDLX Screenshot 2023-04-07 124711.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 179
thunder100
thunder100
Worked Thank you DANKE
lao.kurt
lao.kurt
Please, are there some in this forum who nows something about XML panel, and how to change gauges .
arno
arno
I would suggest you post the specific questions you have in the panel and gauge design sub forum.