New profile posts

Hi Dick

Thanks for your support. I give it a try. It would be nice if You could send me your Halo.bmp. My email is bdaanje@gmail.com
Hi Jello,

I work for Navy Canteens (Brand Manager/Graphic Designer) and I'm currently designing a decal for our new Brew Buggy for HMAS Albatross. I've been doing a lot of research for the design and I recently came across your awesome work. I was wondering if I might be able to use some of your artwork for the truck decal design? My email address is kate.hough@navycanteens.com.au thanks :)
Hello Edi, could I get a copy of your AP_Ctrl.xml. too please?

Regards

Ed
Dear José,I would like to ask you for your advice, as there are some texture-problems with your scenery and those of BELGIUM COAST and also BE-Photorealistic. I have got double displays and black texture. In BELGIUM COAST-2 I already erased everything in respect with the airport + the BRS2_EBOS - file from MYTRAFFIC But it`s still NOT OK... - WHAT COULD I DO to get a clean scenery?
I am still not seeing animations in the model parts...l see post. Tom....thank you for all the great stuff over the years and your constant support to a pain in the ass (me)...Have a great day!!!!!!
Best Regards!!
BobM.
Tom...was reading some readme from the M404 and stumbled into the fact you had a AI M404 with Piedmont texture...wow.....Got rid of all the other Martin and went to CalClassic and downloaded that AI Package and installed in FSX. I have the ai in my model converter and yes now I see black/gray props and working animations. I put 10000 on every line below the total parts line ..(continue next reply)
For me fs2004 is still alive and a fun playground to, fly, build hardware, edit files and eat as many framerates as possible on my 2nd hand i7 3990, x79 d8 msi mb, 780gtx lightning, and 750 gtx ti Nvidia's gc with 12 gb memory. one beamer (for outside-view) projector and 5 screens for flight-instruments, Along with my E3-1230v2 x9cfm-f supermicro server mb and 16gb memory 780gtx Nvidia gc (love those cards) 2 scree
My name is Bas

Currently busy with the Original default fx-waves in the effects folder to understand this stage of first devellopment.

I Greet you all
Sir Patrick! Would love to get a copy of that wonderful KGSO scenery you did for FS9. I sent you a PM w/ my email address.
Hi Felix
i saw your coments in the topic with
Making "landable" objects
and i think you are the right one to contact :-)
i am planing to create a movable heliwagon with a landable platform like in this video

see link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7v5rQvwbSs

the idea is maybe via( Boat Carrier) so that the invisible boat ( movable heliwagon ) is just moving straight
about 30 m out of the Helihanger
arno
arno
Hi Tom,

Thanks, as a non native speaker I do sometimes mix things up. I try to make as few mistakes as possible. I'll probably remember this from now on :)
lovely content, especially looking at LCEN, I had few questions, is there like an email or something I can take to email you with some enquires ?
overflow
overflow
Yes sure: service(at)simmershome.de