Articles or categories currently tagged as containing content relevant to Aircraft Design.
Aircraft Design Forum - For questions not addressed in these Wiki articles. Review, ask, and discuss, these related matters, (Default - Opens in same window).
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category ‘Aircraft Design’
The following 94 pages are in this category, out of 94 total.
- C: A true random number generator
- C: C++ timers
- C: Decimal to BCD
- C: Decimal to BCO
- C: Get Magnetic Variation for any lat/lon
- C: Launching an external .exe from within a gauge
- C: PMDG-style keyboard entry
- C: Trapping two mouse buttons at the same time
- C: XML Variables in C Gauges
- Cameras Views - Changing
- Catapult/Arrestor Operations (FSXA)
- Changing GMax material editor startup location
- Colored Alpha Channels using DXTBMP and MSPaint
- Contact Points
- Converting AI aircraft to FSX with Model Converter X
- XML: Bubble Sort utilizing XMLVARs
- XML: Decimal To BCD Macro - Set Nav/Com Freq
- XML: Decode Flags
- XML: Displaying only part of a string - ssub
- XML: Escape Sequences
- XML: Events and Traps
- XML: Ferris Wheel Effect
- XML: Increment Variable w/Modulo Reset
- XML: Key Traps
- XML: Loop Using a Goto
- XML: Macros - Extracting Digits
- XML: Macros - Set Xpndr Code
- XML: Macros - Universal Timer
- XML: Modulus Operator
- XML: NOT Operator !
- XML: PID Controller
- XML: Random Number Generators
- XML: Refreshing Panels in FS9 & FSX
- XML: RNOR Bug!
- XML: Set ADF Frequency
- XML: Stack Example
- XML: Storing Strings
- XML: Timer
- XML: Using Macros
- XML: Variable Limiting
- XML: Variables in C Gauges
- XML: VOR Radial Sign Rules