Articles or categories currently tagged as containing content relevant to Missions.
The inclusion of Missions in FSX adds a new facet to the simulation, adding task oriented goals, and encouraging users to fly worldwide, rather than just from their home field.
Although a similar concept was available in previous versions, the new implementation of multipath & event oriented situations substantially extends the potential for user interaction.
Pilots earn Rewards for completing various missions, and reaching specific accomplishments throughout the game, (in 'Free Flight').
Missions Forum - For questions not addressed in these Wiki articles. Review, ask, and discuss, these related matters, (Default - Opens in same window).
Available Missions, (data included for citing code examples).
FSX Default Missions - Missions available with MS FSX Standard, Deluxe, & Acceleration RTM packages.
3rd Party Missions
3rd Party Missions - Created by 3rd parties
If you haven't found what you're looking for here, then we'd recommend, (in order of preference) -
- FS Developer - Forums - Missions - Ask & answer all your mission development questions.
- FS Insider - Mission Building Tips - MS/ACES must read overviews on designing & building missions.
- Flight Simulator X Missions - User & developer infosite, with an active user's forum, (New site).
- AVSIM - Mission downloads (newest first).
- Flightsim.com - Mission downloads (newest first).
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category ‘Missions’
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Mission Coding
- Mission development tools
- Mission Editors (3rd party)
- Mission Object
- Mission Object Reference
- Missions - Creation
- Missions - Function Reference
- Missions - Go To Briefing - CTD (FSX/A)
- Missions - Missions List - No missions found (FSX/A)
- Missions - SimVars - Exposed (FSX)
- Multiplayer Racing (FSXA)