• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Düsseldorf Airport

F747fly

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
I believe I have once placed a simple object in FSX using ADE, so I'll try and do that again... Time will tell

F747fly

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Say what you will but for me this was a pritty nice sight.... Be honest is this any good (considering some weathering and glass effect still needs to be done)?

In Blender:

22.png

23.png

24.png

and in MCX:

Hangar_8.jpg

Hangar_8_2.jpg

What do you guys think?

Country
france
What the??????????????????????,, Do it payware bro, you got the quality for that :D

F747fly

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Then you've got some amazing skills :cool:

Or you could call it beginners luck ;) Nice Banner BTW!

So the second texture, just worked on it a little bit, lots more to do on it

25.png

26.png

27.png

NOTE: The black area on top is there because there's a fence kinda object there, but Blender wouldn't render its transperancy so I left it out of the render for a sec, hence the black area....

Last edited:
Country
france
Niiccceeee, dure you're talented :p

for my side I surely did something wrong on blender and I have a vew problem, can you help? (I sent you the message on PM ;) )

Last edited:

F747fly

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
I actually had to upload images to Photobucket because the server here wouldn't accept them, fair enough I guess.

Anyway:

First off as you can see the offices connected to the Hangar 7 still need to be done....

30_zpsnlazneva.png

However the offices at Hangar 8 are well underway:

31_zpsifnmvnhi.png

And I've also added some texture to the Hangar near Terminal A (hangar owned by LH, letters as of yet missing)

32_zpsup7ejshw.png

33_zpsgdhxerx2.png