• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MiG-21UM FSX

Country
nicaragua
So I started making this MiG-21UM (the 10th so far since I started modeling).
The exterior needs to be refined and some textures are still pending.
The VC is at 0%.
Croatian Air Force:
MiG-21UM.jpg
MiG-21UM_fly.jpg

Ah, thanks! That's really usefull! How did you find the UM walkaround? I spent hours looking and could only find MiG-21 SMT types...

I'm jumping up and down in excitement here; this is getting better and better!

(Rainer, you also did the Su-7, right? Judging from that one and your MiG-21, are you eventually going to end up having done most fighters in the LSK's inventory?

And: Are the planes FSDS or Gmax models? If Gmax, can I convert them for FSX once you decide to make them available?)

Mig-21 MF finally

Hi,

will these Mig-21s be available with different loadouts ? i.e. air superiority (4 - 6 missiles), long range, ground support ?

waiting

Magnificent work, Rainer! :eek:

As Stratobat sait, any intentions to upgrade the "Mit Farbe" version into the -bis at one point?

Would love to see a few bits of the LSK inventory from shortly before 1989.

So, first I must still complete the VC.
Then I'll have an "M" with metal design make it, by including customized flight dynamics with R11FS2 engine and higher empty weight 600 kg. The cockpit for both versions is identical.

So, first I must still complete the VC.

Speaking of VCs...what happened to your Su-7 Beta? Still in the works?

Then I'll have an "M" with metal design make it, by including customized flight dynamics with R11FS2 engine and higher empty weight 600 kg. The cockpit for both versions is identical.

Actually, to be extremely exact, the "MF" has a periscope on the canopy, the "M" hasn't. Plus covers for the side intakes on the MF. :D

At least according to "Luftstreitkräfte der LSK".

Speaking of VCs...what happened to your Su-7 Beta? Still in the works?

The project sleep at the time.

Actually, to be extremely exact, the "MF" has a periscope on the canopy, the "M" hasn't. Plus covers for the side intakes on the MF.

xv9ys9hq8tuv.jpg

optional,eliminate with alpha channel black

VC without a periscope, but two rear view mirrors
Panel and instruments remain the same

Back