• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS Saab MFI-17 "Mushshak (The proficient)"

Country
sweden
Haha it was fun to work with you man! Some more paints will come soon :)
I have to admit that I'm very satisfied with the green Norwegian where you actually can see the old civil registration haha :)

Last edited:

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Country
pakistan
1.jpg
2.jpg

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Country
pakistan
New version will be uploaded today to simmarket, should be available within a couple of days, it includes the following changes:

Added more repaints (RDAF, RNoAF Green/Yellow)
Added the missing OAT gauge on the left wing inside virtual cockpit
Corrected gear textures for repaints
Modified engine textures for external models
Added Helmet as used in T-17s
Increased brake strength so that aircraft doesn't move on full throttle
Corrected sound loop

Last edited:
Country
italy
This update fix also the start problem,(clicking on the start key i get al the prop and mixture lever set and the generator switch to on),
and the ET function not working on the ADF receiver?
Thank for any help

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Country
pakistan
This update fix also the start problem,(clicking on the start key i get al the prop and mixture lever set and the generator switch to on),
and the ET function not working on the ADF receiver?
Thank for any help

The start button is intentionally kept this way as for the radio I will check and let you know but probably not this update, next one since you mention it after uploading new version.

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Country
pakistan
Been busy with life, usually focusing on studies and job. Also been at X Plane for a while.

Country
denmark
Have a question, is these panel in T-17 the Original Panel in real, because when I was in the Danish Royal Airforce T-17 the panel was not the same, I send the picture of the Panel. It is possible to change the panel.?

Attachments

• 5T9A7188.jpg
    5T9A7188.jpg
    850.9 KB · Views: 410

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Country
pakistan
Have a question, is these panel in T-17 the Original Panel in real, because when I was in the Danish Royal Airforce T-17 the panel was not the same, I send the picture of the Panel. It is possible to change the panel.?
I can try recreating the panel but I can't promise. However, the panel already made with the aircraft is the one that Pakistan Air Force uses with side by side engine instruments for the instructor. But now they have moved onto Glass cockpit for these little planes. It would be nice if I can get this plane to work with MSFS2020.