• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Recent content by Doc

  1. D

    Gmax to FS9 Elementary Flow Question

    Thank you Arno! Exactly the information I was looking for and both questions were answered completely. I do know I can open an .api file with a text editor so things are starting to come together FS2004-style. Very much appreciate your speedy response. -- Doc
  2. D

    Aerial Photo Sources

    With USAPhotomap and a connection to http://terraserver-usa.com you can get an aerial view of any airport/whatever in the United States. USAPhotomap is donationware. You can also get a thumbnail at AIRNAV Say, are you related to Clutch? -- Doc
  3. D

    Session logout!

    If this is like the phpBB board I run, there is a session timeout. On my board it is set quite high, 86400 seconds (24 hours). This prevents visitors who are either interrupted while composing or researching a post while creating it from getting dumped as often happens on the more public generic...
  4. D

    Gmax to FS9 Elementary Flow Question

    First, my hearty compliments to Arno for a very fine looking and working Vbulletin board. I have some experience moving Gmax creations into MSTS as scenery objects but have never tried moving to FS9. I have the FS 2004 Gmax Gamepack installed. If I export a scenery .mdl file from Gmax and...
Back
Top