• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Recent content by ipala

  1. I

    Using MDL Files in c#.net

    You didn't understand me. I have got a .mdl formats plane model. How can i control them in c#.net. My examples not contained FS but i want to say "what am i thinking." so that examples use human model and spactator. but i want to use my plane model in c#.Net. Have you got an examples? Are you...
  2. I

    Using MDL Files in c#.net

    did you write for post a message? So move it true zone pls... I can't find where i will write.
  3. I

    Using MDL Files in c#.net

    you will understand me what can i think. I upload my want thing but this is uses directX and delphi... But i want to do this in C#.NET platform [it can use directx or truevision no problem]. This example use .x but i want to use .mdl and i want to control character with keyboard this is...
  4. I

    Using MDL Files in c#.net

    How can we use and control .MDL half-life's model files in C#.NET
Back
Top