• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Recent content by Manuel

  1. M

    1.2 km square Land class tiles / Water class tiles

    Thank you very much, the "," was the problem, indeed! I will go on now, and post the scenery when ready. Thank you for the already excellent FSX KML!
  2. M

    1.2 km square Land class tiles / Water class tiles

    Thank you for answer! Still I don't think that I'm mixing up two concepts. I indeed want land class TILES, not polygons. As described by MatthewS on 22-08-2007, 12:59, in FSX KML v1.10 there is also land class tile support. He wrote it's done by e. g. "draw a polygon around the entire island of...
  3. M

    1.2 km square Land class tiles / Water class tiles

    Unfortunately I did not succeed in creating my own land and water class with FSX KML v1.10 as described by MatthewS. That's what I have done (WinXP SP2, FSX SP1, FSX KML v1.10, FWTools 1.3.9, Google Earth 4.2.0198.2451): I draw 3 polygons around the city of Bastia (Corsica) and tag it with...
Back
Top