• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Recent content by Norry

  1. N

    Connecting Taxyway to Runway

    Thanks for your input Tom, I will keep trying, and I will definitely try your suggestions, some I have tried already. Cheers Norry
  2. N

    Connecting Taxyway to Runway

    Hi Bobbyjack, here are the images, the first is from ADE 9X showing two taxyways joining the runway. I have made it a bright opaque color so that it shows up. The second image is top down in FSX of the same view. You will probably notice in the first view that the runway link direction is going...
  3. N

    Connecting Taxyway to Runway

    Hi all, when I connect my taxyway to my runway link, everything looks good in ADE with the fillets and guide lines showing in both directions, however, when I compile and check it out in FSX the taxy fillet and guide lines only go in one direction. I have checked the width of the runway link to...
  4. N

    Default runway 20 metres below ground

    Hello again Thanks Timmo that worked just fine.
  5. N

    Default runway 20 metres below ground

    Thanks Timmo I will try that
  6. N

    Default runway 20 metres below ground

    Hi, I am a newbie, I have searched the forums but havn't been able to find and answer to my problem. I want to build a new airport (CBW4) I would like to exclude the default runway altogether as it is submerged 20 metres under the visible terrain. Unfortunately my aircraft falls through the...
Back
Top