• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Recent content by nuclearping

  1. N

    FSX Setting ATC ID, etc. not recognized by ATC

    Hello there! I'm using this code to change the ATC ID, ATC AIRLINE and ATC FLIGHT NUMBER of the user's aircraft. hr := SimConnect_AddToDataDefinition(FSimConnectHandler.SimConnectHandle, Ord(AIRCRAFT_DEFINE_ATCDATA1), 'ATC ID', '', SIMCONNECT_DATAType_STRING256); TmpData.Data...
  2. N

    Changing aircraft model via Simconnect

    I'm also very interessted in this at the moment for my little project. With the "Set Data" example you can set the position of the aircraft. This works. But how to set aircraft itself, like B-737, B-757, ... ? Any suggestions here are very appreciated. Edit: I've got an idea which would work...
  3. N

    SimConnect Delphi

    I really think it is just a calling convention problem, as the frame itself works like we can see in Turbo Delphi.
  4. N

    SimConnect Delphi

    Thanks for the test. You confirm it works with Turbo Delphi? Strange ... Tested it with Delphi 6 Prof and Delphi 2009. Compilation and starting worked fine. But clicking "Start Poll" or "Start Event" returns "Receive Id: 1" to the Callback which means SIMCONNECT_RECV_ID_EXCEPTION, as already...
  5. N

    SimConnect Delphi

    Alright. Thanks for the reply. I'll try it. Between my idea was to code a dummy DLL in C++ which exports some of the functions SimConnect.dll has, like SimConnect_AddToDataDefinition to see what he receives on the other side. Maybe it is just a pointer problem.
  6. N

    SimConnect Delphi

    Sorry for the thread necromancy. Hope it is ok. I'm just playing around with D2009 and the Delphi FSX SDK port from http://home.exetel.com.au/flightsim/SimConnectDelphi.htm. No matter what I try I always get SIMCONNECT_RECV_ID_EXCEPTION with SIMCONNECT_EXCEPTION_NAME_UNRECOGNIZED (Index...
  7. N

    FSX Disable FSX while showing Form?

    Thanks for the hint. Indeed. I oversaw this sample.
  8. N

    FSX Disable FSX while showing Form?

    Hey there, I'm new to SimConnect and already spend days with testing and exploring the samples. I just got stuck recently when trying to disable the FSX simulation while showing a form. If you know the FSPassengersX AddOn the game screen goes black and FSX seems to be suspended when you...
Back
Top