• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Recent content by SleepnPilot

  1. S

    Scenery.cfg file error/Addon Scenery Parameter is incorrect..

    Area 115 [Area.115] Title=Addon Scenery Local=Addon Scenery Layer=115 Active=TRUE Required=TRUE This is what it says in the file. Nothing else after it.
  2. S

    Scenery.cfg file error/Addon Scenery Parameter is incorrect..

    Scenery.cfg file error/Addon Scenery Parameter is incorrect.. Please see the attached picture Not sure what was changed but at the FSX startup I get the statement of the Scenery.cfg file error. then I get into FSX setting, click on "addon scenery" and then the error states the parameter...
  3. S

    FSX Northwest state airports won't compile. All others will...huh?

    These are my roots BglComp folder= C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\BGL Compiler SDK Shp2vec folder= C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Terrain SDK the Environment checker...
  4. S

    FSX Northwest state airports won't compile. All others will...huh?

    I have all needed. It was working fine just the other day. I don't beleive I did anything different to change what I have already programed. This is my rundown for FSX Service Pack 1 and 2 SDK from CD#1 FSUIPC4 ADE9 version 1.50 Thank you so far but again, Why do all airports open up...
  5. S

    FSX Northwest state airports won't compile. All others will...huh?

    Im not the computer guru as I feel others here are. I have finally got the grasp of the ADE9. I love it. However I m sure I am to blame...All of a sudden all airports I load up from stock in Oregon or Washington state open up but when I try to compile I get that salmon pink color error...
Back
Top