• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Atached Effects/Lights

Messages
130
Country
scotland
Hi Arno

Is there some different input needed in your latest builds to add effects or lights. I had no trouble adding effects in previous versions but in the latest version, following the same input as previously, I see nothing in the preview or if I open up the editor again.
If new input is required is it possible to give an example to place an effect please?

Iain
 
Hi Iain,

Let me check, I guess it could be that that feature was broken when I made all the changes for the animations. Sounds like a bug you found.
 
Hi Iain,

I think I fixed it, so it should be OK in this nights build. Let me know if you still have trouble with that version.
 
Back
Top