Hi all,
It's just me again... Just another question about effect controller. I made an effect, callet bmt_1.fx which works well on an aircraft. I would like to use a effect controller, which i will call bmt_ctrl.fx.
These are the lines of the controller :
I have modified the smoke system lines in the aircraft cfg in order to use the controller.
But i don't work!!!!
What is wrong in my file?
It's just me again... Just another question about effect controller. I made an effect, callet bmt_1.fx which works well on an aircraft. I would like to use a effect controller, which i will call bmt_ctrl.fx.
These are the lines of the controller :
[Library Effect]
Lifetime=5
Version=1.00
Radius=200
Priority=0
[controller.0]
Lifetime=0.00, 0.00
Type=0
X Offset=0.00, 0.00
Y Offset=0.00, 0.00
Z Offset=0.00, 0.00
effect.0=bmt_1, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
I have modified the smoke system lines in the aircraft cfg in order to use the controller.
[SMOKESYSTEM]
smoke.0=0.0,0.0,0.0, bmt_ctrl.fx
But i don't work!!!!
What is wrong in my file?
