• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

effect attach problem

Messages
73
Country
yugoslavia
Hi there everybody!
I have created light pole mdl in 3ds, exported it and attached effect using MDL Converter X.
To clear things I have created ctr effect to avoid ''effect lifetime'' problem but...

After I started FSX (SP2) and inspected my models I have noticed that there are some light poles without effect, and some of them have correct effect. I'm speaking about one .mdl that is multiplied, not variety of models.
Is it problem with mdlconverterX, or maybe there are some limitations with number of effects that can be shown?

I'm pretty sure that controller effect is working correct since I'm using the same pattern for writing controllers for a while and the same controller is used for effects on other objects which doesn't have that problem?
I didn't mention that I have had the same problem after attaching effects with attach tool in 3ds.

TNX for the answer.
 
Back
Top