- Messages
- 2,388
- Country

A friend of mine has FSXA. I have FSX. At the north end of KSEA there is a gully of sorts with a freeway running through it.
I made a bridge of lights for the eny of each rwy. These stretch over the hiway to the other side of the gully. We've done this and also modified the gully with SbuilderX so the hiway lies flat.
We did this months ago. All looked fine, but I noticed one "bridge" didn't quite reach the other side. I modified the bridge, adding a piece and placed it. I also refined the side farthest from the airport.
I modified our settings for mesh comp, & mesh resolution sliders. I sent the modified files to my friend. He installed and changed his slider settings as well... to match mine.
Through Skype he sees my scenery and says it is absolutely beautiful. We look at his scenery and find my bridge section is not placed or matched to the rest of the bridge, and the far end of the gully is just a hill which dips back to a very low elevation.
Looking at his scenery it is evident that there is an elevation problem in that section in his scenery. If this were raised his scenery would match mine most likely. (best guess).
Does Accelertion have different elevations in FSX here and there?
The only other thing I can think of is maybe he unknowingly has installed a terrain mesh of some kind, somewhere.
I have checked and there is no altitude change at my KSEA. My friend and I have the same KSEA scenery. We have audited our scenry files for this area. We are matched up in this respect. Any ideas? Bob
I made a bridge of lights for the eny of each rwy. These stretch over the hiway to the other side of the gully. We've done this and also modified the gully with SbuilderX so the hiway lies flat.
We did this months ago. All looked fine, but I noticed one "bridge" didn't quite reach the other side. I modified the bridge, adding a piece and placed it. I also refined the side farthest from the airport.
I modified our settings for mesh comp, & mesh resolution sliders. I sent the modified files to my friend. He installed and changed his slider settings as well... to match mine.
Through Skype he sees my scenery and says it is absolutely beautiful. We look at his scenery and find my bridge section is not placed or matched to the rest of the bridge, and the far end of the gully is just a hill which dips back to a very low elevation.
Looking at his scenery it is evident that there is an elevation problem in that section in his scenery. If this were raised his scenery would match mine most likely. (best guess).
Does Accelertion have different elevations in FSX here and there?
The only other thing I can think of is maybe he unknowingly has installed a terrain mesh of some kind, somewhere.
I have checked and there is no altitude change at my KSEA. My friend and I have the same KSEA scenery. We have audited our scenry files for this area. We are matched up in this respect. Any ideas? Bob