• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Entry 1534 help needed

Country
greece
Hello i need some help to fix a strange behavior of auto pilot.
I have build an A320 cockpit using the Jeehell glass software.
I have built an A320 cfg and air files from scratch using real charts. The problem comes when i add inside the air file the section 1534.
I have add the correct number for pitch moments into section 1534 and the aircraft flies perfect until i engage the auto pilot, then the aircraft does not follow
the flight director for pitching up or down and i must manually adjust the vertical speed. Now if i dont include at all the section 1534 to the air file and i put a value to the section 1101 (Cmo Pitch Moment Coeff at AoA=0 (Trim os))
then the problem with the autopilot is over but if a change the weight loading of the aircraft it does not take off well with the new trim adjustements. As i see if i have inside section 1101 cmo=0 and the 1534 exists into the air file everything working perfect
exept the auto pitch up or down when the autopilot is on, but if i use a number into section 1101 cmo=number and the section 1534 does not exist inside air file the airplane takes off and flies correct and also with the auto pilot on whith the current weight loading
but if i change the fuel or the passengers weight the 1101 cmo value must be recalculated. Is any way that i can include the 1534 section inside aircraft.cfg and not inside air file or if any way to fix this? Also into section 1101 cmo what units are used there?
Maybe are inches or feets or something else? Many thanks in advance.

Roy Holmes

Resource contributor
Country
us-virginia
Section 1534 wing center of lift is a very old section of the air file and not normally used in P3D. A lot of what used to be in the air file has been moved into the aircraft.cfg in later versions. I would recommend checking that your aircraft.cfg has all the sections that are in the stock airplane aircraft.cfgs and not using 1534.
See how that goes and if you still have issues you could try getting something like AirWizEd or AirWrench.
Roy