Well, decided to change this question because my method of finding out what's wrong reduced my scene to just 2 objects and still nothing but errors.
Arno, can you help me out with this one? THis is what I do:
In GMax I have 1 dummy object and one Box attached to it. I animate box for 100 frames, just straight-line animation. This is it.
When I export to FS9 - it works fine (no wonder).
Then I start CAT 1.2.0 - follow every step, use just one condition and trigger (as described in the manual). All I get is this error:
--------------
Starting compilation...
Microsoft (R) Flight Simulator BGL Compiler Version 8.00
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1981-2002. All rights reserved.
Assembling: D:\TestAnim_cat.azm
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(87) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_local_varbase_1
LOCAL_BASE_32(4): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(87): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(126) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_local_varbase_1
LOCAL_BASE_32(4): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(126): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(148) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_local_varbase_1
LOCAL_BASE_32(4): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(148): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(168) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_local_varbase_1
LOCAL_BASE_32(4): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(168): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(321) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_local_varbase_1
LOCAL_BASE_32(4): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(321): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(322) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_trans_1_1_a
BGL_ANIMATE_INDIRECT(7): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(322): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(328) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_local_varbase_1
LOCAL_BASE_32(4): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(328): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(329) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_trans_1_1_b
BGL_ANIMATE_INDIRECT(7): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(329): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(335) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_local_varbase_1
LOCAL_BASE_32(4): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(335): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(336) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_trans_1_1_c
BGL_ANIMATE_INDIRECT(7): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(336): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(342) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_local_varbase_1
LOCAL_BASE_32(4): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(342): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(343) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_trans_1_1_d
BGL_ANIMATE_INDIRECT(7): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(343): Include File
BGLC: Error!
Compilation ready!
-----------------------
Thank you.
Arno, can you help me out with this one? THis is what I do:
In GMax I have 1 dummy object and one Box attached to it. I animate box for 100 frames, just straight-line animation. This is it.
When I export to FS9 - it works fine (no wonder).
Then I start CAT 1.2.0 - follow every step, use just one condition and trigger (as described in the manual). All I get is this error:
--------------
Starting compilation...
Microsoft (R) Flight Simulator BGL Compiler Version 8.00
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1981-2002. All rights reserved.
Assembling: D:\TestAnim_cat.azm
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(87) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_local_varbase_1
LOCAL_BASE_32(4): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(87): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(126) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_local_varbase_1
LOCAL_BASE_32(4): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(126): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(148) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_local_varbase_1
LOCAL_BASE_32(4): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(148): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(168) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_local_varbase_1
LOCAL_BASE_32(4): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(168): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(321) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_local_varbase_1
LOCAL_BASE_32(4): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(321): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(322) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_trans_1_1_a
BGL_ANIMATE_INDIRECT(7): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(322): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(328) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_local_varbase_1
LOCAL_BASE_32(4): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(328): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(329) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_trans_1_1_b
BGL_ANIMATE_INDIRECT(7): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(329): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(335) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_local_varbase_1
LOCAL_BASE_32(4): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(335): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(336) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_trans_1_1_c
BGL_ANIMATE_INDIRECT(7): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(336): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(342) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_local_varbase_1
LOCAL_BASE_32(4): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(342): Include File
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(343) : error A2006: undefined symbol : TestAnim_trans_1_1_d
BGL_ANIMATE_INDIRECT(7): Macro Called From
D:\TestAnim_cat_0.asm(343): Include File
BGLC: Error!
Compilation ready!
-----------------------
Thank you.
Last edited:

