• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Flatten not working well

Country
macedonia
Hey there,

Im trying to make this underground garages so I got unwanted results of them..

1585222494873.png

Here are the flattens around the garages at ground elevation level flatten
1585222513988.png

And here are the garage flattens 10 meters below the ground
1585222545891.png

Any ideas about a solution?

EDIT: This is in Prepar3D v3, the flatten is showing while in Prepar3D v4 the flatten is not showing at all, it's everything at ground elevation, so the flatten is not working in P3D v4, solutions about that?

Thanks, best regards,

Teo

Last edited:
Country
macedonia
After 5 years I finally fixed this, can't believe.
I really don't know what happened and how I fixed this but...I'll try to explain what I did.

1. When the simulator select popup appeared I was clicking on the P3Dv4 becouse I wanted my flatten to be for p3dv4, today, I selected p3dv3 and created a polygon where I want to be the flatten garage and +1m approx. by each side, then Exclude General and Airport Background.Over that i created one more polygon in ADE but in the correct place where the garage should be.Then, select only FLATTEN! (just flatten) and set like -10m from the airport elevation and it worked somehow...Maybe this could help you I don't know.

ALSO, I changed the ADE file names to ICAO_garageflatten_CVX.bgl, maybe this made any changes I really have no idea..
However, thank you to everyone who was talking to me via PM and tried to help me in the other posts.

Cheers,

Teo