• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

KLHZ 'Beta'

Messages
1,269
Country
us-northcarolina
Hi--

I have come to the point of needing people to test my scenery-

I am still learning to texture so there are some buildings that arent exactly 'textured' so...

This is for FSX...

If there is anything missing in the zip folder send me a PM or leave a message here:D

no harsh criticism---yet :D They are having an airshow this weekend and I am goin to TRY to get pics so I can do real textures

screen1.jpg
 
Last edited:
To be honoust, it still needs 'some' work indeed.

The buildings look very different from this picture. So I guess you haven't worked on the buildings yet?
 
Last edited:
Yes-- I myself think that it still "is in need of work"...

remember-- I have only been workin on it for a month and im only 15 so I still have ALOT to learn:D
 
Sorry, for the bad picture link.

Try again here...

And yes, it's fun to do scenery, no matter what age you are.
I just started myself and I am 33.

So keep up the good work and development on your airport matey!
 
yeah--- after going over there I realize that my memory from a year ago is bad-- lol none except my hangars looked anything like real :rolleyes:
 
ok-- I realize that my first "attempt" at KLHZ was TERRIBLE!:eek:

So- I worked on some smaller stuff to get a better feel of the programs. I have here my "almost" finished product!:D I have 2 simple buildings left to do and I need to ride out there and take some pics because Im doing photoreal textures:cool:

There is something wrong in my FSX that has a duplicate LHZ or something. That big generic building isnt supposed to be there, as there are some taxisigns that arent supposed to be there. ENJOY!
klhz5.jpg
 
Looking lots better, Michael. You may need a specific exclude to get rid of that last building, and taxiway signs can be devilish at times.

Best,

Jim
 
thanks for the comment
trust me, I have tried EVERYTHING imaginable to get rid of that building...

now I have worse problems: my buildings that I textured in gmax arent textured in FSX, my "Welcome to NC" sign isnt there, and i have two ILS transmitters

but: the extra taxisigns went away!:confused::rolleyes::yikes:
 
ok...I have good news and bad news.

Good: I updated FSX to SP1 (which I forgot to do after I got my laptop back) and that really annoying generic building is gone.

Bad: See Picture. In gmax my hangar is the way I want it but in FSX its brown:confused:

lol

in FSX: (I have autogen set at zero for performance reasons)
klhz1.jpg


in GMAX:
skydivinghangarlhz.jpg
 
Did you put the textures into the textures folder :p.
Did you change the textures from .bmp to .dds?
 
well as you can see, Ive had a good day :) Here is what its supposed to look like. (and yes I AM advertising Bluestream Airlines) :D (youre welcome Greg :rotfl:) Now I have to make the actual textures that are going to be released with this. This was just a "test"-ure. LOL :D

skydivinghangarlhz2.jpg
 
heh.. Except from what I have seen in preview from John, the new livery is soooo different, and really sweet looking.

The 2k4 textures have some definite problems in FSX at various angles.

- Greg
 
well I have a bit of an update for those of you who care...

I added taxi lights and got my NC Sign to work :D

KLHZ4.jpg

KLHZ3.jpg
 
Back
Top