- Messages
- 22
- Country

Here I am already, I'm stoked and ready to get started with the Object Placement Tool that is now in my FSX Free flight menu bar. Here is what I would like to do first: Move a dock which has a hangar, crates, fireplace, ramps to land and water, fuel station, and my default aircraft sitting on the dock to a new lat & Long just north (about a mile) from it's present location. My question is; can I move the whole dock and all the stuff on it in one step? or do I have to move each object one at a time? Like move dock 1st, then, the hangar sitting on it, then crates, chairs , fireplace etc.? The seaplane dock is one of many installed from MOCAT's Caribbean Seaplane Tours. He recommended I try using this tool to move it to the correct position on the Florida Coastline near Cocoa Beach. Anxious to get started.
