Hi all,
Just tried using this tool tonight and have a question...
When I go to select an object from the drop down list, I do not see my custom object, only FSX default objects. I have tried numerous name conventions and folder placements of my object, but no luck. Seems I just read a thread about object names, but can't find it now.
I have read through the SDK docs and any others I could find, but no mention of name conventions for custom objects. Am I missing something simple (usually the case
) or are you only allowed to place the default FSX objects.
Thnx in advance,
Larry
Disregard the above. Found the answer in another thread.
Just tried using this tool tonight and have a question...
When I go to select an object from the drop down list, I do not see my custom object, only FSX default objects. I have tried numerous name conventions and folder placements of my object, but no luck. Seems I just read a thread about object names, but can't find it now.
I have read through the SDK docs and any others I could find, but no mention of name conventions for custom objects. Am I missing something simple (usually the case
Thnx in advance,
Larry
Disregard the above. Found the answer in another thread.
Last edited:


