- Messages
- 901
- Country

I want to place some random effects in my scenery using GMAX and Attachtool-. I took a look at the SDK and found the RANDOM parameter. Wow!So, I edit user properties like this:
but none of the edited effects attachpoint appears in FS, only the non-edited (effectParams="") shows. I have edited 10 attachpoints but no effect appears (as SDK states, with this code I have a 90% chance to see the effect)...I've also tried with RANDOM=100,1 (99% chance to see the effect).Should I assume I'm not a lucky person (after reloading the scenery a bunch of times) or this parameter doesn't work?
Code:
...
<Effect effectName="fx_VentSteam" effectParams="RANDOM=10,1;"/>
...
but none of the edited effects attachpoint appears in FS, only the non-edited (effectParams="") shows. I have edited 10 attachpoints but no effect appears (as SDK states, with this code I have a 90% chance to see the effect)...I've also tried with RANDOM=100,1 (99% chance to see the effect).Should I assume I'm not a lucky person (after reloading the scenery a bunch of times) or this parameter doesn't work?