DragonflightDesign
Resource contributor
- Messages
- 1,371
- Country

Has anyone tried remote debugging a c-gauge? The problem I have is that the gauge works on the development machine and crashes when on a new build O/S. 'Dependencies' (replacement version of Dependancy Walker) doesn't show the dll calling something that's missing, so that counted out the obvious. I can hook P3D (4 or 5) on the clean machine with the remote debugger but the breakpoints are never hit. Inspection of the loaded modules shows a bunch of Lockheed-Martin stuff but no gauge dlls (OEM or mine) ever show up. So... not surprised that the breakpoints aren't being hit. I'm not going to list everything I did - that's way too many hours of my life I'm not going to get back - I'm asking a direct question; if you succeeded, what settings did you have for the remote debugger and what settings did you have in the debugging sections of the VS configuration manager?
If it isn't possible, I'm going to have to learn to read procdump files...
If it isn't possible, I'm going to have to learn to read procdump files...

