- Messages
- 70
- Country

Hello everybody,
I am trying to apply a texture to an object. It is a background image of the altimeter gauge. I can't figure out why the image is not showing in sim. I have UV mapped it to the image I want to use and have included the DDS file within the aircraft texture folder. Would anybody have any ideas?

How it looks in blender with texture on

The uv map
and finally in sim

Thak you
Daniel
I am trying to apply a texture to an object. It is a background image of the altimeter gauge. I can't figure out why the image is not showing in sim. I have UV mapped it to the image I want to use and have included the DDS file within the aircraft texture folder. Would anybody have any ideas?

How it looks in blender with texture on

The uv map
and finally in sim

Thak you
Daniel
