• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Need Photographer

Country
france
Hello :)

I don't know If I'm allowed to ask this kind of things here, so sorry :/
As some people know, I've just released my first scenery, but now I have others projects, the fact is that I don't live in these places :/
I'm asking for people who live at these places and can takes pictures:

KBIS-KMOT-TDPD-FMEE-SMJP-SMZO-NWWW-NLWW-NLWF-KELP-KICT-KEGE-KTEX-0Q5-OLBA-KIDA.

I accept all of these, but USA airports will be done first if you give me the pictures I need.
KBIS-KMOT-KELP-KICT-KEGE-KTEX-KIDA

I know that access to airports in not easy, so, be sure you have the permission from Airport authority (if you need, Contact me via PM)

The people who helped will recieve a free copy of the airport they contributed :)

Thank you Verymuch :)
And sorry again if this kind of thing are not allowed to be asked :/

Aviana Scenery

Country
netherlands
Sorry can't help you, I only have access to EPLL. Good luck though mate!

Country
france
What kink of airport is EPLL?

Small, Medium? General aviation? Regional?; I don't want a Big airport, but if EPLL is in my "size range", I can add it to my list :)

EDIT: just found that Drzewiecki already done it xD

Last edited:
Country
germany
Bonjour Marc,
Just to make future investigations a little easier for you :) ! Print the ICAO-Code (for example EPLL, LFPG or whatever) into the box on top and you will be provided with the essential data of the airport you are looking for.

Country
france
Thank you very much HotelFox :)

but, Pictiures are needed to make scenery :)

Aviana Scenery

Country
netherlands
What kink of airport is EPLL?

Small, Medium? General aviation? Regional?; I don't want a Big airport, but if EPLL is in my "size range", I can add it to my list :)

EDIT: just found that Drzewiecki already done it xD

Yes I know, but it's old and outdated. It's not a real busy airport (4 intl. Flights a day) but it's quite intensively used for GA and training since it had everything you need like ATC and ILS

Country
france
okay, I add it to my to do list :)

I'll not make it first, because I wxant ton make a USA airport before, (As we can use Opensouce Sat Imagery on "USGS National Map" (by thus way, I sell the airport, earn money, and buy imaery for other country's Airport (in your case, Lodz :) ) but any way, you can beging to give me pictures, so I can see how is the airport :)

Grtz, Aviana Scenery :)

Country
france
Both are already made by Aerosoft :/, any others airports? (maybe)

Grtz, Aviana Scenery

Country
france
I've found a job :)

In Partnership with FSGuyane, we will do Cayenne X v2 (FSX & P3D), I'll open a topic when I have simething to show :)

Aviana Scenery: GroundPoly (Sketchup)
FSGuyane: All buildings, and placement (GMax)

Greetings, Aviana Scenery

Country
france
Hey,

Actually I'm doing 3 scenery in same time xD

SOCA (Partnership with FSGuyane)
LFRV (partnersip with EthnicFSX)
NLWW&NLWF (the both island in 1 pack) (Doing it Alone)

Then,
I add new airport to the list (then, more choice for the next one) :)

Original: KBIS-KMOT-TDPD-FMEE-SMJP-SMZO-NWWW-NLWW-NLWF-KELP-KICT-KEGE-KTEX-0Q5-OLBA-KIDA
Adding: SBBE-SBTC-KPAE

Thanks for your attention :)

Aviana Scenery