• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Recent content by Minotaur

  1. M

    Joystick Throttle and Pedals

    Thanks for your reply Tom. Since posting my problem I decided that I must have a corrupt file or driver so tried a restore to a date previous to the problem, unfortunately this did not work and my computer would not restart, I was forced to reset Windows10 and had to reload all programs. I...
  2. M

    Joystick Throttle and Pedals

    I am experiencing a rather unusual problem. On the 7th May I flew FSX SE as normal (as it has for some time now), since then the throttle on my joystick and the rudder pedals do not work, the ailerons and elevator operate as normal. When I calibrate the controls the 'slider' and 'Z Rotation'...
  3. M

    FSX Disappearing Runway

    Thanks for your advice Gary I don't have any of the other packages installed. I went into ADE and removed anything with a date within the last month and cleared the addon folder, I had already got rid of P3D SDK , and I now have a runway and parking. Thanks to all who contributed to this...
  4. M

    FSX Disappearing Runway

    Thanks for the info Doug. I downloaded the 1.4 SDK version and installed it after uninstalling the P3Dv4 but I still get the same view ie. an expanse of green and no runway with the windsock and building that I compiled but the aircraft is positioned an the correct end if the airfield.
  5. M

    FSX Disappearing Runway

    Unfortunately the P3Dv4 are the only SDK files available to me, unless you can direct me to a source far the FSX SDK ones.
  6. M

    FSX Disappearing Runway

    It matters not if parking is attached to the runway If there is no runway to attach it to, FSX SE just won't run at all.
  7. M

    FSX Disappearing Runway

    FSX Steam Edition & Airport Design Editor. Has anyone experienced this problem. The additions I add to the stock Fife airfield appear to be compiled but the runway and marking are not, the runway is not included in the compilation. Running FSX produces a green runway, If parking is included FSX...
Back
Top