- Messages
- 6
Hi everybody
I'm sorry i tried to use the search but the keywords "uv map", uv map, "UV" all didnt work simply because the search deletes the UV away because it says its to short
So sorry to bother you with a question which might have been asked 1000 times before. I am trying to build a manchester terminal building. This is my absolute first try in modeling for the flightsim.
Here a slideshow of the renders i made quickly:
http://img182.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img182/8269/1198504034six.smil
(ignore the ground texture, that was just for the modelling)
You see those green cubes, I want to texture those. But to save polys i created them as seperate objects. Now how can i get these gates on the same UV texture like the main building?
Another question i had was if the thing will affect the performance. The buidling has about 400 polys and the texture file is 512x512 pixels, and has about 250kb (can i get that any smaller?)
Thank you for your help and merry christmas to everybody,
Stefano
I'm sorry i tried to use the search but the keywords "uv map", uv map, "UV" all didnt work simply because the search deletes the UV away because it says its to short
So sorry to bother you with a question which might have been asked 1000 times before. I am trying to build a manchester terminal building. This is my absolute first try in modeling for the flightsim.
Here a slideshow of the renders i made quickly:
http://img182.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img182/8269/1198504034six.smil
(ignore the ground texture, that was just for the modelling)
You see those green cubes, I want to texture those. But to save polys i created them as seperate objects. Now how can i get these gates on the same UV texture like the main building?
Another question i had was if the thing will affect the performance. The buidling has about 400 polys and the texture file is 512x512 pixels, and has about 250kb (can i get that any smaller?)
Thank you for your help and merry christmas to everybody,
Stefano

