- Messages
- 49
- Country

Installed Deluxe. Installed SDK. Got a 'Tools" on the menu bar. The 3 in-game tools came up.
Now the trouble starts. The hide menu bar selection that appears when you right click was greyed out (never saw that before). Had to use ALT key to make menu bar appear.
When I selected Object Placement tool its work screen came up. When I selected either other tool nothing happened. Screen went black. When I finally exited the game by hitting Escape a number of times the work screens appeared as if the were behind the free flight screen.
I have 1 MB of memory. Am I short on memory to run the 3 SDK tools and the game?
Now the trouble starts. The hide menu bar selection that appears when you right click was greyed out (never saw that before). Had to use ALT key to make menu bar appear.
When I selected Object Placement tool its work screen came up. When I selected either other tool nothing happened. Screen went black. When I finally exited the game by hitting Escape a number of times the work screens appeared as if the were behind the free flight screen.
I have 1 MB of memory. Am I short on memory to run the 3 SDK tools and the game?
