Hi all! Running into some problems compiling.
My system:
Vista x32
3D Max 9
FSX Acceleration
I can create the x file and view it with the DirectX viewer (Nov 2007 DirectX SDK)
problem is XtoMDL....
Here is the shortcut target I am using: ( Have xtomdl.exe and modeldef.xml in the C:\Build folder)
%windir%\system32\cmd.exe /K c:\BUILD\xtomdl.exe /DICT:c:\BUILD\modeldef.XML /XANIM
here is the error I get:
Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembl
y 'XToMdl, Version=10.0.61637.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e3
5' or one of its dependencies. Strong name validation failed. (Exception from HR
ESULT: 0x8013141A)
File name: 'XToMdl, Version=10.0.61637.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf38
56ad364e35' ---> System.Security.SecurityException: Strong name validation faile
d. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8013141A)
The Zone of the assembly that failed was:
MyComputer
Anyone seen this issue??
My system:
Vista x32
3D Max 9
FSX Acceleration
I can create the x file and view it with the DirectX viewer (Nov 2007 DirectX SDK)
problem is XtoMDL....
Here is the shortcut target I am using: ( Have xtomdl.exe and modeldef.xml in the C:\Build folder)
%windir%\system32\cmd.exe /K c:\BUILD\xtomdl.exe /DICT:c:\BUILD\modeldef.XML /XANIM
here is the error I get:
Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembl
y 'XToMdl, Version=10.0.61637.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e3
5' or one of its dependencies. Strong name validation failed. (Exception from HR
ESULT: 0x8013141A)
File name: 'XToMdl, Version=10.0.61637.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf38
56ad364e35' ---> System.Security.SecurityException: Strong name validation faile
d. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8013141A)
The Zone of the assembly that failed was:
MyComputer
Anyone seen this issue??
Last edited:






