• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Adding autogen to FS9

Messages
111
Hello Everyone,

I've been reading some threads here trying to figure out what I need to do to add custom autogen to FS9. Most of the threads I found deal with FSX, or don't come in at an angle a beginner would understand. I'm looking to add landscaping shrubs and bushes to a building I made in gmax. Are there any good tutorials out there I could use to do this? Thanks for the help!
 
Hi,

Is it a bit area you want to add these objects to? If it is only locally around your house, then placing them as normal scenery objects instead of autogen is probably easier.

To add custom autogen to have to edit the default autogen XML file, so that makes it harder to distribute your scenery later on.
 
Back
Top