• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v4 ADE & Navigraph Charts

Messages
173
Country
unitedstates
Hi fellow flight simmers & developers!
I've been using Airport Design Editor (ADE) to update my airports in FSX, and now P3D4 because of too many CTD's with FSX. Since then, I've been updating the gate and jetway names at some of the airports, since the names in the Simulator are usually not accurate. Until today, I was simply Googling every airport that I wanted to edit along with "parking spots," but that got way too time-consuming. A few days ago, I purchased a Navigraph Charts subscription, which includes updated data from worldwide airports. This particular application has a diagram specifically of the gates (separate from the traditional Taxi Diagrams) for a lot of airports with the respective designators for each one. With this, I was able to change the designators the Sim uses in ADE to allow for a more realistic experience (like replicating a real-world flight). While it's a paid service, I still think it's worth it. I'd highly recommend it. Have an excellent day!
Regards,
Kevin Davis
 
Back
Top