• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Airport Textures Visual Problem

Messages
30
Country
spain
Well I really did not know where to post. My problem is about how the textures of my airport see when running FSX, the airport look like a toy. I set my textures sizes in 1024x1024

5

http://tinypic.com/r/zistqa/5

It also appears ground on top of some runways (1st and 2nd image), and some error when a taxiway joins a runway (3rd image).

5

http://tinypic.com/r/2sb34te/5

5

http://tinypic.com/r/1j2fqx/5

5

http://tinypic.com/r/zjcutt/5

I've put the insert image thing, but in case it doesnt works there you have the links
 
It's seem to me It's have to do with the materials you have assigned to the textures or something so, the properties itself, too much reflexion etc..:(, as to the runway, you may need a flatten, it's a work that can be made with Ade.
Have You assigned fsx materials to the models ?.anyway, looking good the airport :D
The taxilines that cross the runways, you see how there is parts that have concrete materiasl on the asphalt runway, you must change the properties of those taxiways lines. in properties-asphalt .
 
Last edited:
nope, i selected images on internet and use them as textures..
how can I create a flatten??
thanks for helping
 
I am only telling you what I can see there, you must apply fsx materials to the model, and something is wrong with the properties of materials because I see too much reflexion on the roof of the airport.
For the flatten, you open the airport file with Ade, and add a flatten polygon, in icons tab you will see the boxes with the tools, choose "add polygon", make a polygon around the airport area, usually you should connect to fsx to see the area you will flaten, but to see how work the flatten polygon, make one around the airport, juts that, once you make the polygonm, and is closed will prompt a window with the parameteres, those are: Type=airport background, Tag=Flatten. and compile.
 
Last edited:
ok I've solved the ground and the taxiways problem, thanks
Where can I find FS textures? I am using 3ds Max to create the terminals
 
Back
Top