FS2004 animation stairs

I have downloaded the truck stair on this web site, I have animated it with Gmax and see the animation.I have exported it to work with Cat. On cat i have put condition Nav 2 frequency 115.00. i have put truck stair on an airport to try it but i don't see animation:( What is my error? :confused:

Attachments

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi,

When I look at the ASM code I don't think the trigger has been set correctly. Did you only use CAT or did you edit the ASM file manual as well? The trigger variable is not the NAV2 frequency in your files.

hi Arno and tks for your answer.... i have used only cat.... now post you two photos....cat 1 and cat 2. How must use conditions, one or two times?
And in asm code what is the name of the variable? perhaps Is it 1500h?
Because i have created again the file, i have seen it and I have found the variable 1500h that is the frequency that I have choosed.

Attachments

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi,

For the variable the value should not be 1500h. After you select the NAV2 frequency you need to press the < button. Then it should show 7C2h in that field.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Yes, min and max value should be 1500h for a frequency of 115.00

excuse me again Arno. Is It possible with cat move back the stairs in the same position where they Start? And How using the Nav2 or Nav1?

Bambi_007

Resource contributor
You have to anim your Stairway the way they move to the aircraft.

You use the NAV Frequency - and the Stairway come.
You change the NAV Frequency again and the Stairway goes the same way back.

This is the easiest way.

Last edited:
hi Bambi. I know that if I change the frequency the stairs go back to the start. My question is another... I want know if is possible that the stairs return to the start slowly and not fast.Because if I change frequency the stairs return very fast to the start.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi,

When you change the frequency the animation should play in reverse. So the speed is the same as the forward animation.

If they jump back at once, you have probably applied an animation condition with the same variable as the trigger.

there has succeeded!:D I have followed Arno's advise using only condition on second display and i have had wanted effect.... ths to all!!!!;)