Hello,
so when I export model and .asm files are created they are written in a different format to what I should have.
My results are these: OBJECT_DATA label word
db 21 ;;LATBAND_REL
dw 0E9D1h ;;lat min (inclusive) 512M units
dw 0E9E3h ;;lat max (exclusive)
dd (offset OBJECT_0) - (offset OBJECT_DATA)
db 0 ;;EOL
OBJECT_0 label BGLCODE
db 12 ; NEAR_FAR_HUGE_OBJECT_HEADER
dd 0FFD3B214h,01414FCFAh ; latitude,longitude
db 100 ; image power
dd (offset OBJECT_0_END) - (offset OBJECT_0)
OBJECT_0_START label word
ADDOBJ OBJECT_0_SCALE
SHADOW_CALL OBJECT_0_SCALE
OBJECT_0_FAIL label BGLCODE
BGL_JUMP_32 OBJECT_0_END
OBJECT_0_SCALE label BGLCODE
SCALE_AGL OBJECT_0_RETURN, 30000, 4150, 131072, 0FFD3B214h, 0D502h, 01414FCFAh, 0C352h, 0, 0
INSTANCE_CALL OBJECT_0_BEGIN, 0, 0, 00AAAh
OBJECT_0_RETURN label word
BGL_RETURN
OBJECT_0_BEGIN label word
model_outside label BGLCODE
model_shadow label BGLCODE
These are runways.
This is the correct format that I should have:
OBJECT_0_START label word
IFIN1 OBJECT_0_FAIL, image_complex, 1, 32767
ADDOBJ OBJECT_0_SCALE
SHADOW_CALL OBJECT_0_SCALE
I will investigate but I really need a hand here.
Thank you all.
so when I export model and .asm files are created they are written in a different format to what I should have.
My results are these: OBJECT_DATA label word
db 21 ;;LATBAND_REL
dw 0E9D1h ;;lat min (inclusive) 512M units
dw 0E9E3h ;;lat max (exclusive)
dd (offset OBJECT_0) - (offset OBJECT_DATA)
db 0 ;;EOL
OBJECT_0 label BGLCODE
db 12 ; NEAR_FAR_HUGE_OBJECT_HEADER
dd 0FFD3B214h,01414FCFAh ; latitude,longitude
db 100 ; image power
dd (offset OBJECT_0_END) - (offset OBJECT_0)
OBJECT_0_START label word
ADDOBJ OBJECT_0_SCALE
SHADOW_CALL OBJECT_0_SCALE
OBJECT_0_FAIL label BGLCODE
BGL_JUMP_32 OBJECT_0_END
OBJECT_0_SCALE label BGLCODE
SCALE_AGL OBJECT_0_RETURN, 30000, 4150, 131072, 0FFD3B214h, 0D502h, 01414FCFAh, 0C352h, 0, 0
INSTANCE_CALL OBJECT_0_BEGIN, 0, 0, 00AAAh
OBJECT_0_RETURN label word
BGL_RETURN
OBJECT_0_BEGIN label word
model_outside label BGLCODE
model_shadow label BGLCODE
These are runways.
This is the correct format that I should have:
OBJECT_0_START label word
IFIN1 OBJECT_0_FAIL, image_complex, 1, 32767
ADDOBJ OBJECT_0_SCALE
SHADOW_CALL OBJECT_0_SCALE
I will investigate but I really need a hand here.
Thank you all.
