mendiola_loyola
Resource contributor
- Messages
- 520
- Country

Dear All:
I have been making a radar dish, it has 15 vertical bars and 15 horizontal bars, each one with a width of 2 cms (0.02M).
I have a problem, when I test it from FSX i just can see it at close distence, for exampe at 20 meters, but if i see the dish from 100 to more meters i can't see the vertical and horizontal bars of the radar dish.
What can i do to see the radar dish from long distances, for example i see the dafault FSX radar dish o wireframe antennas from long distance.
I have spent a lot of hours to make the radar dish and now i can't use it because of this problem.
The radar dish is a ASR-9 radar type with aprox 5x3 meters
I hope you can help me.
Thanks.
Alfredo Mendiola Loyola
Lima Perú
I have been making a radar dish, it has 15 vertical bars and 15 horizontal bars, each one with a width of 2 cms (0.02M).
I have a problem, when I test it from FSX i just can see it at close distence, for exampe at 20 meters, but if i see the dish from 100 to more meters i can't see the vertical and horizontal bars of the radar dish.
What can i do to see the radar dish from long distances, for example i see the dafault FSX radar dish o wireframe antennas from long distance.
I have spent a lot of hours to make the radar dish and now i can't use it because of this problem.
The radar dish is a ASR-9 radar type with aprox 5x3 meters
I hope you can help me.
Thanks.
Alfredo Mendiola Loyola
Lima Perú
