• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bell 505 JetRanger X

euroastar350

Resource contributor
See, this is why I can always use the additional help on my projects. I bought this model in hopes to turn it into a simulated aircraft, but will require months and months and months of work just to get it to my level of quality. And since there is no simulated G1000H helicopter avionics except for the fixed wing version, that would need to be done as well. Sure I could tackle all of this on my own, but look at how long it takes me to release an aircraft from start to finish. The Bell 505 is on the backburner as I have the following aircraft to complete before this:
Bell 206B, Bell 222/222B/222UT, Bell 429, Britten Norman BN2A Trislander, Kamov KA26 Hoplite, Maule M7-260 ,Mil MI2 Hoplite, Rockwell Turbo Commander
I also have the Airbus AS365N2 Dauphin, Airbus SA341G/342J Gazelle, Bell 47D1, Robinson R22 Beta II on the cards for development. So much work for just one person, so little time o_O
render_04.jpg

WOW "another" nice aircraft.
Hope you have Kamov Ka 52 too, if I have spare time I could do the avionic without Flight manual

wonderful simulator.
that gauge screen, I believe it touchscreen. ... that make me think to create 2D panel special for touchscreen only. maybe a valuable info about behave with touch screen would be great.
sorry if off topic, I just can't resist it.

euroastar350

Resource contributor
Why not finish one project before taking on the next?

Not working on this one, hence on the backburner. Besides, this one needs too much work to get it looking just right within FSX/P3D, have to rebuild lots of parts since the entire scene is about 1.5+ million polys :eek:

Heretic

Resource contributor
Not working on this one, hence on the backburner. Besides, this one needs too much work to get it looking just right within FSX/P3D, have to rebuild lots of parts since the entire scene is about 1.5+ million polys :eek:
Yikes! I'd probably just use the original as a 3D blueprint and rebuild the entire thing from scratch in a more efficient fashion.

wonderful simulator.
that gauge screen, I believe it touchscreen. ... that make me think to create 2D panel special for touchscreen only. maybe a valuable info about behave with touch screen would be great.
sorry if off topic, I just can't resist it.
Kalong I wish it was LOL! The screen is just a regular display using default FSX gauges and GPS panel.
The cabin is a full size fuselage though.

28070911_1470742156381441_3502141218187421258_o.jpg

I don't know as I doesn't have TrackIR( not sell in local store), I ever build similar device using free track and I got motion sickness (headache for couple hours after using it).
in other way, even it slow but it sure, I preparing to have 3 monitor + 1 touch screen. don't know when it accomplish, still searching the possibility to do DIY. buy internationally isn't an option, the risk too high.