Billboard

Hi Everyone,
I have a little suggestion for you and my RIX Riga Airport scenery. Actually it is due to be finished soon and Im looking for anyone who is willing to take a part in it.
I run out of an idea and I have Christmas laziness to create the adverts. So What I have is 12 billboards awaiting to be textured. The Idea is to offer you to advertise your businesses, what ever free or payware. There are 10 spaces left out of 12.
So if anyone is willing to be seen in a bit different space from WEB or Facebook then you are welcome to PM.

Size of an advert sheet is W-712px; H-512px (or Proportional size. Will size down anyway)

All Free for at least 3-4 month from date of release. (Next update)

Suggestion: Plan and paint your advert as for real life.
You can include your Logos and links to your particular product or to your shop. Better shortened URLs... Also your product best shot or even closeup.

Offer ends on 15 Jan 2014 or sooner if all available slots taken.

Last edited:
All Free for at least 3-4 month from date of release.

I gotta admit, that's one of the more interesting ways to make a buck developing for the sim I've seen yet!

How many end users would actually pan around in the scenery to be able to see my billboard? I'm guessing 2.

All Free for at least 3-4 month from date of release.

I gotta admit, that's one of the more interesting ways to make a buck developing for the sim I've seen yet!

How many end users would actually pan around in the scenery to be able to see my billboard? I'm guessing 2.
Well, I guess your Scenery is made of one side textured 2D planes faced and positioned to the apron. That is why customers/users of your creation do not pan around... Oh, Sorry those two.. Have fun body..

Know your crowd. I do planes.
Well, ok.
How does it look like from below ? How many users care about texture on the belly ? What is behind the seat ? Do you care about it ? I guess no..
If I care about the backyard of my airport scenery - I care about my customers mate. If I make a crappy textures or geometry there, what you would say as if you owned a copy ?
You are right - RIX is Crap dont purchase... So you seen the backyard.

Review your planes body, worth to make them spotless even under the seat...

I'm really sorry that you seem to be having a bad day. For what it is worth your scenery looks really good. Making money by selling advertising space in it just strikes me as odd I guess.

No, Im not planning to make money out of it... The reason is because of the copyrights of the content that is there in real life.. I just suggested to you guys... All is free.. If no one else is going to apply for this then I will make a fiction.. that's all my friend.

My confusion seems to stem from your statement that it is free for at least 3-4 months. To me that implies that somewhere down the line it won't be free. If indeed it will always be free then I would say it's a novel idea.

Even if commercial - this is not going to make a cash that you could feel in your pocket. Sure, to hit the donation button you are always welcome. )))

Ok, I think Happy hangover is over :D Have a good new 2014 everyone...
All Your billboards taken into count and UV mapped.

5 out of 12 still available.

Cheers.