MatthiasKNU
Resource contributor
- Messages
- 962
- Country

Hi Arno, hello everyone!
First of all, a huge THANK YOU to Arno for releasing ScenProc v3! Really looking forward to use it!
Just a very small question, I am sure it has been answered also in the manual, but I'm just too stupid to find it right now...
Following situation:
I've got a building, with a length (l) and a width (w):
Now I need the ratio (l/w), i.e. if the building is 100 meters long and has a width of 20 meters, the ratio would be 5.
How is this "filter value" called in ScenProc?
Thanks a lot!
Best regards and have a nice weekend!
Matthias
First of all, a huge THANK YOU to Arno for releasing ScenProc v3! Really looking forward to use it!
Just a very small question, I am sure it has been answered also in the manual, but I'm just too stupid to find it right now...
Following situation:
I've got a building, with a length (l) and a width (w):
Now I need the ratio (l/w), i.e. if the building is 100 meters long and has a width of 20 meters, the ratio would be 5.
How is this "filter value" called in ScenProc?
Thanks a lot!
Best regards and have a nice weekend!
Matthias
