• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

By Antigate not working well.

Country
hongkong
My Antigate not working well.

:confused:
I've finished the moving airbridge with 2 animation for 747s and 777s.
After exported in FS9, theres are no animation works after engage the parking brake... very confuse in this situation. I didn't get any error when exporting.

Can any expert help me? Many thanks~ :eek:

Attachments

• Antigate.zip
    431 KB · Views: 1,239
Last edited:

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Hi,

It seems you did not use the IFMSK command to check if the parking brake has been set. As explained in the ActiGate manual, you need to use that command. Not the IFIN1 command that CAT uses by default to check the variable. You will have to manually tweak the ASM code for that.

Last edited:
Country
hongkong
Would you mind to show me where to change the IFIN1 to IFMSK..
i have read the manual.. but still very confused coz the sourcecode gen by the CAT is quiet massy for beginner like me.
btw. other than this, do my code fine or not, i am afriad that my method is wrong, can any body teach me kindly once more time? many thz.. thz for giving a chance to me ----- a very beginner.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Hi,

This would be the piece of code where the brake status is checked:

Code:
VAR_BASE_OVERRIDE 0
IFIN1 at_5, 031Ah, 1, 1
  IFIN1 at_6, 6h, 0, 0
    SETWRD 6h, 1
  at_6 label word
  BGL_JUMP_32 at_8
at_5 label word

You would have to change it into this:

Code:
VAR_BASE_OVERRIDE 0
IFMSK at_5, 031Ah, 1
  IFIN1 at_6, 6h, 0, 0
    SETWRD 6h, 1
  at_6 label word
  BGL_JUMP_32 at_8
at_5 label word

I have not tested the rest of your code, but it looks OK to me. So my first try would be to use the correct trigger.