FSX:SE [c++/gdi+] Gauge size incorrect

Hi,
Those gauges won't leave me alone... For some reason all my GDI+ gauges automatically resized to 256x256 pixels. And I can't seem to find the cause of the issue. I define the size of the gauge in the panel.cfg like this:
gauge03=vega5!manual, 0,45,1920,905

I use the gauge width and height for some resizing in my C++ gauge. To gather that information, I have these lines in the PANEL_POST_INSTALL section:
C++:
mGaugeWidth = element->image_data.final->dim.x;
mGaugeHeight= element->image_data.final->dim.y;
When I debug that section of the code, I read 256x256 for both values, no matter the size of the panel. Any idea where this could be coming from?

There's no bitmap and no particular element - the whole gauge is sized to 256x256 with no consideration of the configuration in the panel.cfg. It was working before, now it's not and I really can't reproduce when or where this problem started. At what points is the size of a gauge defined, other than in the panel.cfg and the GAUGE_HEADER_FS1000?

No... that value you're trying to use is based on the original bitmap size. I ask again, what is the size of the bitmap you're referencing in that element?

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! I got it! It was pointing to the static element and the static element had no bitmap assigned to (NULL). I assigned a 16x16 bitmap from the resource library and now it's working again. Thanks for your input!