Hi,
I don't know what else to call them.
Guarded switches are the best example; how do you make it so that a switch does not move until a guard has been released? XML gauge programming is the lesser of my talents, and I suspect it requires a bit of XML magic?? I can just about cope with creating a custom animation with a bit of copying and pasting (not good I know!!!).
Best regards,
Robin.
I don't know what else to call them.
Guarded switches are the best example; how do you make it so that a switch does not move until a guard has been released? XML gauge programming is the lesser of my talents, and I suspect it requires a bit of XML magic?? I can just about cope with creating a custom animation with a bit of copying and pasting (not good I know!!!).
Best regards,
Robin.

