- Messages
- 111
- Country

I have a problem concerning some forest, which is misplaced by an addon-scenery. This should be corrected for my own airport which will be placed there.
This is, what it looks like in LMWviewer:
The marked region shouldn't be forest but grassland, so that I can put my own VTP-Poly on it if necessary.
I would prefer, to exclude this LMW, but as I understand I have to replace another LMW-Poly over the forest, so that I get some grassland?
Another problem is, that the addon scenery uses some own LC-textures, so I get troubles when placing default LC's as they look completely different.
Is there any chance to have this corrected or should I simply put an satellite image all over there?
This is, what it looks like in LMWviewer:
The marked region shouldn't be forest but grassland, so that I can put my own VTP-Poly on it if necessary.
I would prefer, to exclude this LMW, but as I understand I have to replace another LMW-Poly over the forest, so that I get some grassland?
Another problem is, that the addon scenery uses some own LC-textures, so I get troubles when placing default LC's as they look completely different.
Is there any chance to have this corrected or should I simply put an satellite image all over there?