Hello everybody !
I'm new in this forum, but I already saw that a lot of things are very interesting here
(Please excuse my poor english... I'm french
!)
I'm a member of a french VA, and I'd like to create an adventure in Africa, with a scenario about the rally to Dakar.
I'd like to create small sceneries (in Gmax) with cars,trucks and motorbikes of this race. For cars and trucks, no problem... it's quite easy and a lot of exemples are already created.
But for motocross bikes, it's different !!! I didn't find any on internet...
So, if somebody have that in its shop
or can help me on how to create them... I'd like to be very closed to reality, so I don't think it will be easy...
Thanks in advance for aswers...
DuduFr
I'm new in this forum, but I already saw that a lot of things are very interesting here
(Please excuse my poor english... I'm french
I'm a member of a french VA, and I'd like to create an adventure in Africa, with a scenario about the rally to Dakar.
I'd like to create small sceneries (in Gmax) with cars,trucks and motorbikes of this race. For cars and trucks, no problem... it's quite easy and a lot of exemples are already created.
But for motocross bikes, it's different !!! I didn't find any on internet...
So, if somebody have that in its shop
Thanks in advance for aswers...
DuduFr
