I have a bit of experience working with effects and scenery objects but am not sure how to go about two projects currently on the go. One involves creating a high altitude cloud with a custom texture (e.g., nacreous/mother of pearl cloud). The texture has been created but I am not sure of the best way to incorporate it as a scenery item. It doesn't seem feasible to create a new cloud type; if so I have no idea to do this. Most likely it will have to have to be created as a scenery object and placed in the sky. Problem with that being both the size that the object will have to be, and placing it such that flying toward or away from it won't result in "outrunning" it. I am also working on a custom aurora borealis effect using the default aurora as a starting point with new scratch-made alpha and redone effect parameters. This of course requires conversion into a .bgl file with coordinates specified to have it display in a given area. I run into the same problem though; in order to look most authentic it has to be placed fairly low in the sky, and flying near the object results in being able to "outrun" the effect. So I am wondering if there is a way to have an effect follow along, with the viewpoint of the aircraft being flown. Many thanks in advance.