- Messages
- 124
- Country

Is anybody else running into issues with the destinations path being too long when working with/installing textures? If so, how are you solving it?
Things are fine in my development folders, but when I go to install the files into the sim (I am using the Microsoft Store version), I get a message from Windows about the Destination path being too long. The only solution I have found is to shorten the folder names but that results in a pretty cryptic folder structure. It becomes more challenging because the v
Things are fine in my development folders, but when I go to install the files into the sim (I am using the Microsoft Store version), I get a message from Windows about the Destination path being too long. The only solution I have found is to shorten the folder names but that results in a pretty cryptic folder structure. It becomes more challenging because the v