Developers - Looking for Marketing Support?

Developing the best aircraft or most immersive scenery is a big task. That hard work should then be rewarded from having an engaged community, loyal customers and of course a nice tidy profit. We all love working in flight simulation, but money needs to be made to then support families, future development and, of course, take some well-earned rest and relaxation!

I've been in the industry for years now successfully building brands, support developers and devoting a huge amount of time giving advice to those who need just a bit of guidance on interesting ways to bring their products to market. I see the challenges many developers face when it comes to bringing a product to market. I know that sales can sometimes be hard and it can be tough to compete in a niche market. That said, I also know that you can build success from products in this community and that it just takes the right marketing strategy and support.

I have started a new project to help developers, publishers and community members achieve results. This new venture is called SimSight.

It is my mission is to provide Flight Simulation developers with the opportunity to access and profit from expert support, marketing strategies and community engagement for the long-term success of your business.

Whether you're new to the field or experienced, I know that marketing is important to get great sales and improve customer service.

I have worked with Orbx, AviationLads, iniBuilds and more with supporting their businesses.

chrome_2020-05-07_12-41-57.png

Did you know that most ways to achieve great marketing can be done for free?

With my expert knowledge, guidance and support, I can drive your business to the next level. Each additional sale for the short-term can translate into long-term success. Imagine developing any product and the community loving it because it's your brand. That's the success I can help you with.

Do you often see sales spikes and then it falls sharply?
If YES, then engaging marketing can help with that.
Here's an example of how effective marketing can help you.

Photoshop_2020-05-07_12-56-36.png

Having marketing can lead to more consistent sales.

This must take a lot of effort and time?
Nope - a lot of things can be done quickly, easily and for free. It just takes a bit of creativity and knowhow. This is how I help you!

One-to-One Support Just for YOU

Having someone at the end of the phone or a simple email away is always reassuring. Get feedback, advice or general business information at any time. Our on-going One-To-One support will give you the answers you need to help support your success.

You can find out what I can offer you ----> https://simsight.co/#onesupport

I assess each developer and publisher on an individual need and basis to help you. Here's what I can offer you:

chrome_2020-05-07_13-02-59.png

You would get my personal number to call anytime to get the advice you need.

Do you find it HARD to make a marketing plan? One that will work?

I've made it EASIER and STRESS-FREE just for you. Making a marketing plan JUST FOR YOU will help you achieve those amazing sales.

chrome_2020-05-07_13-05-36.png

Get a fully in-depth marketing plan from just £99. Completely bespoke to YOUR needs and what you want to do to grow your business.

You can find out what I can offer you ----> https://simsight.co/marketing/

Still unsure or need more info?

Free Webinar Thursday 14th May @ 16:00z

Come and join me for a live webinar where I will tell you the importance of marketing and how it can help your business.

Get a reminder ---> https://calendly.com/sofly/why-simsight?month=2020-05

Feel free to drop any questions down below.

Calum