FSXA draw dynamic rectangle in opposite direction

Hi XML gurus,
Im struggling with this animation and decided to post here see wether somebody can give me an idea how to do it.
I want an animation, where a rectangle is dynamically draw starting from a width,height of (0,0) to (20,12), but it has to grow from both side (Left and right).

To have an idea what I want to achieve look at this video (min. 4.59 -5.00) where the baro min box apears on the copilots PFD:

Now I have it partialy working with this code snipet from my PFD but the rectangle animates from left to right and I need it to be both side like in the video.

Code:
        (* Piece in my update section that Draws the  Baro Minimun box regtangle *)
        (A:Decision height, feet) (A:Decision height, feet) 100 + (A:Radio height, feet) rng if{ (L:tel,number) ++ (>L:tel,number) } els{ 0 (>L:tel,number)    } 

(* Piece in the PFD guage that take cares of the rectangle *)
      <Element>
        <Visible>(A:SIM ON GROUND, bool) 0 == if{ (A:Decision height, feet) (A:Decision height, feet) 100 + (A:Radio height, feet) rng } </Visible>
          <Position X="65" Y="55"/>
          <Rectangle Width="20" Height="12" Bright="Yes" FillColor="black">
            <WidthCode>(L:tel,number) 2 / </WidthCode>
            <HeightCode>(L:tel,number) 3.6 / </HeightCode>
          </Rectangle>
      </Element>
Don't put much attention on my coding my way of programming in XML is somewhat goofy but it works. I'm dividing (L:tel, number) just to create some delay since I use simulator frequency for animation 1/18.

Any idea how i can achieve what is seen in the video using a more efficient code in XML?
thanks.
Adino

Luka

Resource contributor
Try to add a Shift code. With Shift (X and Y) and Width/HeightCode you should be able to have full control of the rectangle.

Hi Luka,
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, However I have never seen a code snippet with the shift code being used together with the rectangle code I have no idea how I would combine those two to achieve the animation. Any gauge (pseudo) code or snippet that can point me into the right direction?

Luka

Resource contributor
Code:
<Element>
    <Visible>(A:SIM ON GROUND, bool) 0 == if{ (A:Decision height, feet) (A:Decision height, feet) 100 + (A:Radio height, feet) rng }</Visible>
    <Position X="65" Y="55"/>
    <Rectangle Width="20" Height="12" Bright="Yes" FillColor="black">
        <WidthCode>(L:tel,number) 2 / </WidthCode>
        <HeightCode>(L:tel,number) 3.6 / </HeightCode>
    </Rectangle>
    <Shift><Value>(L:tel,number) 2 / 20 min 2 /</Value><Scale X="-1"/></Shift>
    <Shift><Value>(L:tel,number) 3.6 / 12 min 2 /</Value><Scale Y="-1"/></Shift>
</Element>

Hi Luka,
Brilliant! worked like a charm! I never knew you could use the code that way, it opens a world of posibilities for me now.
Thank you so much awesome knowledge around here.