• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v3 Durham Tees (Again)

Messages
225
Country
unitedkingdom
Alright folks, by now I imagine some of you know I just released my local airport as payware, I have got the FS2004 and FSX version out, I am now working on the P3D version and wow, I have to say I love building for P3Dv3.3
Some of the small but effective changes bring scenery to life.
P3D5.jpg P3D4.jpg P3D3.jpg P3D2.jpg
Let me know if I should add/change anything whilst I still can :)
Thank people.

Mark
 
I have got the FS2004 and FSX version out.... Let me know if I should add/change anything whilst I still can :)
Mark

I purchased your FS2004 version so I can say you have done a really nice job with the airport. I found some issues with the transparency of the fencing but otherwise no other problems that I have found. One thing I would be interested in knowing is if there is a way, or option in a future update, to remove the static aircraft. They are really nicely done but I prefer to populate my airports with AI traffic. There is a really nice SGAI model of the Falcon 20 out now that I'd like to swap in for your statics. I sent these comments to your support email address a number of days ago but haven't heard back yet so I thought i'd let you know here, since you asked about changes. Let me close by saying again that you have done a nice job on this airport.

Cheers
Greg
 
Hello, I do apologize for not responding to your email, the support mail has been very busy over the past week. There is no way to remove the statics at the moment, however I can send you a patch which will remove the statics, the static models are actually Gary's from Uk2000 he graciously allowed me to use them.
As for the fence, I did get the transparency issue but the 5 beta testers didn't so I thought it was just me.
Any way if there is anything else I can help you can message me on here or for a speedy response messaging soarfly concepts on facebook would be the best option
 
Thanks for that response. I would be very grateful for the patch. Looking forward to receiving it.

Cheers
Greg
 
Back
Top